105 fresh gift ideas for wedding guests
Do you want to give your guests something pleasant, but you can’t even look at the boring bonbonnieres? Not a word more! We have found for you 105 new and modern gift ideas for wedding guests that will delight even such unusual categories as environmentalists and those who have it all.
1. Make donations on behalf of each guest to a charity, and place postcards on the tables telling about it.
2. If the wedding is intimate and there are few invitees, give everyone your gift, having previously thought about what will please this or that person.
Summer wedding gifts
3. Seeds of your favorite flowers.
4. Mint or greens in a pot – these can be taken home and used later.
5. A kite for those who believe in miracles.
6. A small bunch of flowers, similar to those used in wedding decoration.
7. A hat will help protect you from the scorching sun.
8. The fan will be useful to everyone if it gets too stuffy.
9. A small basket of berries for each guest.
Gifts for Fall Wedding
10. A set of unusual spices for cooking. Everyone has salt and pepper, but you won’t find saffron, cumin and turmeric in every kitchen.
11. A set for making mulled wine (spices, wine and orange).
12. Maple syrup.
13. Freshly picked honey.
14. Apples in caramel.
15. Apple cider.
16. A small basket with “harvest” – apples, pears, nuts.
17. Nice little pumpkin.
Gift ideas for guests at a winter wedding
18. Fashionable thermo mug.
19. A set for making hot chocolate in a cute jar or test tube (google, there are some).
20. Warm mittens.
21. Woolen socks.
22. Cozy and soft scarf.
23. Shortly before the New Year, it is ideal to give small Christmas trees, which are placed in the workplace or at home, if you don’t want to bother with large ones.
24. Christmas toys. The older generation will like retro toys like in the Soviet Union, they always evoke affection. We checked!
25. A fabulous glass ball with snow and a figurine inside. If you suddenly find a master who will put inside a figurine of a couple that looks like you and your groom, everyone will be delighted.
26. Christmas gingerbread.
28. A box with sparklers.
29. Fashionable fabric bag.
30. Reusable glass straw instead of plastic straws.
31. A book or online course on sustainable consumption (search the search engine for the course “Now that’s it”, it’s cool and free).
32. Coconut shell dishes.
33. Homemade soap made from natural ingredients.
34. Cool thermos for coffee and tea, with which you can come to coffee shops.
DIY gift ideas for guests
35. Dishes made by themselves in a pottery workshop.
36. A small collection of your couple’s favorite recipes.
37. Mini-newspaper with a story about young people and guests. Such a newspaper is good at a wedding where not everyone is familiar – they will have more reasons to talk.
38. Homemade pie.
39. Homemade jam.
40. A picture painted by you.
Gifts for those who have everything
41. Small 3D figurine of each guest.
42. Personal portrait of the guest from the artist / illustrator.
43. Tickets for the show. Take tickets for everyone for one performance, so that later part of the hall will be occupied by your relatives and friends.
44. Name the stars by the names of the guests and present certificates to prove it.
45. Gift certificate to a farm cheese or wine shop.
Ideas for delicious gifts for guests
46. Good coffee (beans or ground).
47. Trendy and healthy matcha tea.
48. A bottle with lemonade familiar from childhood (“Duchess”, “Tarhun”)
49. Craft beer.
50. A bottle of good wine.
51. Quality farm cheese.
52. Healthy chips made from vegetables or cereals.
53. Beautifully packaged dried fruits.
54. A set of traditional sweets in a bag or box similar to New Year’s gifts for children. Choose popular sweets: “Little Red Riding Hood”, “Mask”, “Bear Footed”, “Kara-Kum”.
55. A box of delicious cookies.
56. Multi-colored pasta cakes.
57. A bag of candied nuts.
58. Traditional lollipops – Petushki.
59. Fortune cookies. You can do them yourself, there are many lessons on this topic on the net.
60. Chocolate with unusual additives: rose petals, goji berries, lemon.
61. Handmade sweets.
62. Kinder Surprise.
63. Harry Potter’s favorite candy is Bertie Bott’s gummies. These and other sweets based on the film have been on sale in our country for a long time.
64. Chocolate frogs are perfect for a Harry Potter wedding .
65. A bottle of butter beer so beloved by the heroes of the famous saga. In fact, this is a special lemonade, you can find it ready-made or cook it yourself.
66. Healthy granola for breakfast.
67. Glass bottle of olive oil.
68. Sea salt with herbs.
Gift ideas for guests at a wedding abroad
69. Name tag for luggage.
70. Local goodies.
71. City guide, if it is assumed that the invitees will not leave immediately after the wedding.
72. Seashells, if the wedding is at sea (first, be sure to check if they are not prohibited from being exported from the country).
73. A jar of sand from the sea beach as a souvenir (again, check the export rules).
74. Beach slippers (useful not only at a wedding abroad, but also at a hot summer wedding in nature ).
75. Beach towel.
76. Compass – why not?
Gift ideas for children
77. Coloring book with pencils / markers. It is better to choose water-washable markers so as not to wash tablecloths, guest dresses and your wedding afterwards.
78. Crayons, if the wedding is in nature.
79. A set of sweets and cookies (ask the parents in advance if everything is possible for the child).
80. Mini-constructor, cubes, and some rattles.
81. A picture book or simple fairy tales with large letters so that very little ones can look at them, and older children can read them, giving their parents something to eat.
Gifts for all guests
82. Cozy blanket.
83. A spoon with the guest’s name engraved on it.
84. Cutting board with guest monogram.
85. A simple board game (memory, jenga).
86. Nice mug for hot drinks.
87. Nice looking candle (odorless is better, because not everyone will like it).
88. Book (the classics will be useful to everyone).
89. Cute retro alarm clock.
90. Soap bubbles.
91. A succulent plant in a pot or seasonal flowers (for example, you can give crocuses in spring, and pansies in summer).
92. Soft towel with the guest’s initials.
93. An elegant handkerchief with initials. We are used to practical handkerchiefs, but it’s still nice to be the owner of a handkerchief with your name on it.
94. T-shirt or sweatshirt with funny inscriptions or prints.
95. Temporary tattoos with the symbols of your wedding.
96. LEGO wedding themed set – have fun at your leisure.
97. A bag of seeds for the birds to feed on the way home from work.
98. Bath bomb.
100. High quality bottle opener.
101. A good keychain is a trifle, but everyone needs it.
102. Flash drive or playlist with songs of your celebration.
103. The latest issue of a favorite or rare magazine.
104. Budget Gift Idea for Wedding Guests – Write kind words to everyone on a postcard.
105. Don’t give anything. This is also possible.
CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT