In the hustle and bustle of the wedding day, it is often forgotten to take good pictures of the main accessory – the rings. It is unfair, because only they will be in your hands all your life. Helping not to forget and inspiring with the best wedding ring photography ideas!
Beautiful wedding ring photography ideas
1. Rings look good in natural surroundings. Think – what house plants can be adapted for this? Well, for a wedding outside the city, such pictures are simply required.
2. Do not be lazy and find a nice ring box, which the photographer will complement in the frame with other accessories for composition.
3. Come up with a non-trivial idea for a photo or look for a spectacular background.
4. Use a wedding theme or something important to you. It is not at all necessary to photograph rings in “empty” space, where nothing else will exist.
5. Do you have a favorite pet? Call him in the frame, it can be cool!
6. You’ve surely seen the ideas for photographs of wedding rings using the bride’s shoes. Why not do the same?
7. The electric garland of light bulbs in the background works wonders, making the pictures a little fabulous:
8. If there is a clean (!) Mirror surface at home or on a wedding venue, ask the photographer to take similar photos with reflection:
9. Do you have a wedding at sea? Use whatever is close at hand – beach sand, shells and starfish.
10. If original ideas do not come to mind, have the photographer take a close-up of the rings.
Ideas for pictures of hands with wedding rings
11. When the bride is getting ready, photograph the ring on your finger against the background of the wedding dress or veil.
12. Do not forget to remove the bridal bouquet in your hand so that the ring is clearly visible.
13. Take a picture holding hands or hugging the groom:
14. Relax while taking a photo session and don’t think about how to pose for a winning position. This often results in unusual footage:
15. A funny photo of wedding rings can be obtained if you and the groom toss them up, and the photographer will catch this moment.
Cover photo: Pinterest
A recording of 15 beautiful wedding ring photography ideas first appeared on the Wedding Blog.