Best wedding ideas for two
A few years ago, a wedding for two was something unusual, but 2020 has set its own rules. Now the celebration only for the bride and groom, if it has not become a new norm, then no longer causes surprise or condemnation. At the same time, there are many questions about how to organize such a holiday, and the main one – what to do on this day without guests? We answer by sharing wedding ideas for two and tips for organizing.
Best wedding ideas for two
- Take a trip to another city or country. Create images of your dreams and take a walk through the most beautiful places, calling a photographer who lives in this city – because he knows photogenic locations. For inspiration, read the story of Natasha and Sasha, who made a movie-like day in Paris .
- An unusual wedding idea for two – if the holiday is in your hometown, ask your friends or organizers to prepare a quest for your favorite and significant places. This way you will have a fun day without going anywhere.
- Have a date day by doing what you love or dreamed of (for example, fly in a hot air balloon, spend the day together in a spa, or ride a segway)
- Don’t want to be limited only by the registry office? Carry out an onsite registration in an important place with an attractive view to get interesting pictures.
- Dine in a chic restaurant only for two – many have rooms where there will be no one but you, delicious food and the highest service.
- Rent a suite at a country hotel and spend the day checking in at a scenic location, taking a walk in nature with the photographer, dining on your specially decorated veranda, and spending the evening in your luxurious suite.
- Invite a musician who will sing serenades only to you and the groom – it’s insanely romantic!
- A daring wedding idea for two – arrange an extreme holiday by jumping with parachutes, going downhill skiing or wakeboarding.
Wedding Planning Tips for Two
- Despite the fact that only you and the groom will be at this holiday, continue to perceive it as the main day of creating your family. Do not try to shrink, thinking: “it will go like this”, “anyway there will be no one there, why spend money”! You should feel good, you should feel like the main characters on this day, not extras. Don’t skimp on a dream dress and nice suit, restaurant, registration of the place of registration
- Do not do your hair and makeup yourself, let everything be created by professionals at the highest level. The same applies to the image of the groom – the suit must fit flawlessly, the haircut must be fresh, and the beard must be corrected with a barber.
- Whatever wedding idea for two you choose, a good photographer is a must. He will create photographs that will stay with you for life.
- If your family and friends are offended that you do not invite them to the celebration and want to celebrate the event, make a separate day by arranging a chamber wedding and inviting people dear to you to the restaurant.
CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT