You can spend weeks searching for what will surprise your guests, or you can read this article. We have collected ideas for a wedding 2020 that very few people have used yet, embody soon!
1. Arrange a cozy intimate wedding , inviting only those you want to see. Let the guests gather a little, but they will be close and loved ones.
2. Before you go to Pinterest, mentally rummage through the books you read in search of ideas. Investigate the missing Agatha Christie-style bride’s shoes, create a magical garden from the Nocturnal Circus novel, or Scheherazade’s tent from 1001 Nights.
3. Be one of the first to say oaths to each other in the light of stars and flickering candles! When organizing such a wedding, there are subtleties that you need to know about – we talk about them in the article on the evening ceremony .
4. Surprise guests with installations of hundreds of flowers or other materials that match the theme of the holiday. Minus one – high price.
5. Create the feeling of a fairy-tale garden, even if it is indoors. Let flowers decorate walls, tables, chairs and burst out from the most unexpected places.
6. Since we’re talking about a fairy tale, consider the idea of fantastic ceilings. Lifting your head up, you see not at all what you expect! Decorators are already embodying this trend in floristry, but we invite you to look wider: covered pages, paper cranes, umbrellas!
7. Two years ago, boho brides spread carpets under the feet of the invitees, making them super fashionable. Wedding 2020 rehabilitates … wallpaper! Have you ever thought about wallpapering the registration area?
8. We have not seen anything like this in anyone else in our country! Look for materials that create a rainbow effect on the light and decorate with them in the main areas of the celebration.
9. Previously, we urged you to use textures in wedding decoration, but now – mix as many dissimilar textures as possible. Cotton tablecloths, linen napkins and sheer chiffon ribbons. Wooden tables, ceramic plates and frosted glass glasses. Do not be afraid to combine the incongruous, the rules were invented by people, they also break these rules.
10. Think of wedding dishes made just for you or even similar to the one that fairies eat. The embodiment of such an idea is not cheap, so it makes sense to do it at a chamber wedding when there are no more than 15 guests.
11. There are so many fresh flowers in the decor that your wedding can benefit from dry decor. They look elegant, but unusual, because not everyone has seen such a solution.
12. Disney has released a new film based on the favorite cartoon – “Aladdin”. Look for inspiration for decor in it, its magic and colors of the East. Some have already found:
The image of the bride and bridesmaids
13. Every girl dreams of becoming a bride, having received a wedding ring with a transparent stone as a gift … Wait, are there only transparent ones? Why not hint to the groom that you also like colored stones?
14. Marrying Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie wore a dress decorated with her children’s drawings. The trend did not catch on largely because the brides were not ready for this, but largely because Jolie went too far with the amount of jewelry. Now we urge you to take an example from her and decorate the dress with embroidered words or little things that are meaningful only to you.
15. Play not only with the textures of tablecloths and napkins, but also with your own outfit: crinkled fabric, feathers, and even the wrinkle effect will do.
16. Consider a jumpsuit or trousers if you don’t want to mess with skirts, trains and corsets. Moreover, finding an inexpensive wedding jumpsuit is not a problem, we have found thirty .
17. Choose an outfit adorned with sequins, brooches or patterns, they filled the catwalks at the 2020 bridal gown shows .
18. A synonym for wedding 2020 is novelty, so feel free to decorate your face with sparkles. Some stars and bloggers have already begun to do this, but we have not yet noticed the brides.
19. Flowers only in bouquet and hairstyle? Boring! Wear them everywhere:
20. In recent years, brides have ordered so many bright multi-colored bouquets that they can now surprise sophisticated guests with a monochrome alternative. Stick to one color scheme, it looks sleek and fresh.
21. If you are ready to experiment, look for what is least like a bridal bouquet and decorate it with flowers: baskets, mini hoops or even lanterns.
22. While offering to decorate the bride’s dress with something personal, we did not forget about the groom’s suit. The easiest way to experiment is with the lining of your jacket, it could be your vows or photos.
23. Anticipating the popularity of Tarantino’s new film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and giving the groom the idea of a colored leather jacket. Be the first:
The wedding cake
24. A couple of years ago, we admired cakes that looked like watercolors. The emergence of cakes that resemble oil painting was a matter of time. Take a closer look at this 2020 wedding idea, it looks fabulous.
25. Who said that there should be one cake at a wedding? Maybe someone doesn’t like fruit filling, but goes crazy for chocolate or doesn’t mind trying something unusual. Why not make some small cakes with different flavors?
26. For a summer wedding, consider an ice cream cake!
27. If you have time and desire, do not give everyone the same gifts. Nobody made a rule that everyone gets the same box of chocolates as the other. Perhaps someone will be pleased with the small head of farm cheese, and someone will be happy with the new book.
28. Calculate the amount for gifts to guests and transfer it to the account of the charity you like.
29. Instead of invitations, write each guest a handwritten letter telling your love story with your fiance and how happy you will be to see the person at the wedding.
30. After the celebration, ask the calligrapher to write your wedding vows in a large format and decorate the wall of the room with them.
We hope that the ideas for wedding 2020 will be useful to you and you dare to implement them on your holiday!